Please find attached to this email copies of consultant documents for the Nestlé Waters North America, Inc. 1041 Permit application.
- Replies to AECOM’s responses to CNHP’s review of Potential Impacts of the Nestle Project to Natural Resources in the Area [PDF]. It is dated March 2nd, 2009 and some people may refer to this as the “Final CNHP Report.” This document is a cumulative work. It consists of the Draft CNHP Report of January 29 ,2009 with responses from Nestlé’s consultant AECOM, which is then commented upon by CNHP. In order to aid readability AECOM put their comments in red and CNHP put their follow-up comments in blue.
- The Wheeler Report [PDF] from W.W. Wheeler and Associates, Inc. Water Resource Engineers dated Feb 27, 2009
- The EPS Economic Report [PDF] from Economic & Planning Systems, Inc. dated February 20, 2009
- The Felt Memo [PDF] from Felt, Monson & Culichia, LLC Attorneys at Law dated Feb. 4, 2009
- The Felt Supplement Memo [PDF] from Felt, Monson & Culichia, LLC Attorneys at Law dated Feb. 24, 2009
These documents are self explanatory and shed a good deal of additional light that I think the public would like very much to see.