Salida Mountain Trails will host a general membership meeting this Thursday, May 30, to give updates on trail projects in progress and those in need of volunteer manpower hours in the coming months.
The meeting will start at 7 p.m. in the Boathouse Cantina Lounge on F Street at the bridge.
Agenda items include the following:
- Review of 2013 trail projects, introduction of project leaders and opportunities to get involved
- Sponsor thank you’s
- Thursday morning trail work days
- Banana Belt Race update (Yes! The return and revitalization of the epic Banana Belt – Yay!)
- Re-route and planning of sections of Rainbow Trail from 108 westward
If you love all the singletrack around Salida, please come as SMT leadership loves to take your feedback into consideration. Dog walkers, runners, equestrians, motorized users, this means you too! SMT wants to hear perspectives from all trail users and invites you to join in these upcoming major trail work days:
• Columbine Trail shindig June 8
• Headwaters Trail Alliance work/party on Greens Creek June 28-29