Night on the Town For a Cause-June 13, 6-9PM

In just eight days the 12th annual Family and Youth Initiatives (FYI) for Kids Sake Fundraiser will have arrived. This year, the fundraiser comes in the form of a wine tasting and silent auction and will be held at the SteamPlant on Saturday, June 13 from 6-9 PM.

FYI is home to programs like [email protected], Nurturing Parenting and Chaffee County Mentors. With 70% of funding coming from grants and community donations, these education and prevention programs continue to make a positive impact in the lives of people here in Chaffee County.

Your night will include appetizers brought to you by Rustingram Catering, music by Handsome Dan, and wine from Vino Salida. To wet your auction appetite, know that many local artists and businesses have generously donated. For the sports fans, you'll find Rockies and Broncos tickets. You'll also find incredible getaway packages for the whole family or for a couple. And this is just a sampling of our auction items.

Tickets to this grand summer event can be purchased at Vino Salida, The Salida SteamPlant, Buena Vista and Salida Chamber of Commerce or your favorite FYI staff. I'd be happy to be your favorite staff as I have tickets literally burning a hole in my pocket. In advance, tickets are $20 and if you wait, $25 at the door. If you have any questions feel free to call me at 719-530-2581.

Gratefully, Kenny Wilcox Chaffee County Mentors and Youth In Action Coordinator