Are your projects coming in past deadline and over budget? Don’t overspend in tuition fees, transportation costs and hotel accommodations. This powerful Project Management Workshop is affordable for you and your organization. You’ll learn the most up-to-date, hands-on project management techniques and be able to put them to work immediately.
• Identify and take advantage of every resource available to you: staff, time, money, information and more!
• Gain a reputation within your organization for completing projects on time (or even sooner), on budget (or even under) and with the desired results (or even better)!
• Recognize and avoid common planning pitfalls and mistakes that cause thousands of project managers to stumble.
• Demystify the professional project manager’s methods: Use PERT, CPM and GANTT charting techniques like a pro — it’s simpler than you may think!
• Stop using all your time and energy to put out fires: Learn how every project manager can build in flexibility to deal with inevitable changes in schedules and resources.
• Build a highly effective project team with the talent, skill and motivation to carry your project to completion successfully.
The cost of this full day Fred Pryor seminar is $150/pp or only $140/pp for groups of five or more from the same organization.
Register at the SteamPlant Box Office, online at www.salidasteamplant.com or by mailing a check to: SteamPlant Event Center, 220 West Sackett, Salida, CO 81201.
For more information contact the SteamPlant at 719.530.0933. Registration begins at 8:30 a.m.