Writing is an ART! Get inspired at the WE Salida Fifth Mondays writers' sessions!

Get inspired to write!

Sometimes we write and write and wonder who it is we are writing for. Some of us are just starting out and some of us have been chasing the pen around for years, decades even, however we cannot ever afford to measure our success in dollars and cents or whether or not we've made it to the New York Times Best-Seller list. Whether our work is published or yet-to-be published, it's vital to our inner writers' well-being to be inspired, for perspiration without inspiration is just sweat.

This is why the Chaffee County Writers Exchange www.writersexchange.org encourages ALL of you to attend our Fifth Mondays sessions - not just for the education, the experience, the sharing, and the great potluck brunch buffet, but most of all for the inspiration! There is something beyond special that happens inside of us when we are together that fans the fire within us to write more prolifically than ever before. Those of us who attend these Fifth Mondays regularly know exactly what I am speaking of, and we encourage you to come experience this magic for yourself!

Our next Fifth Monday session is going to be on a Saturday to give the folks who have to work on Mondays a chance to step into this mystical realm of inspiration with us, so get to your calendar and mark the date - Saturday, November 7, 2015, 9:30 AM to Noon, in Salida. We'll be sending more details next week concerning the exact location and topic so get on our email list today by contacting Jennifer Sweete Owens, President at [email protected].

In the meantime, be brave, be bold, be beautiful, and be writing every day! Write a letter to a friend. Write an article for a magazine or newspaper. Work on your autobiography or your novel (they may turn out to be the same thing as is my case, lol!) Write a script for a movie or a short video. Just pick up your pen or computer and write, write, write! And share with us any time. Many of us would love to read what you are writing about. We're here to help each other.

Let this fairly young member of our organization be an inspiration to you today - https://youtu.be/KnO9mHuUXNU - 16 years old and he had only six days to write a script and videotape it for a contest, and he was inspired! Let him be an inspiration to you today, and we will see you at our next Fifth Mondays session!

Please add to this discussion by posting some of your own writings, thoughts, ideas, and even reviews of our Fifth Mondays sessions and WE sponsored workshops!

Merry Everyday,
Jen Sweete Owens
CCWE President
www.WritersExchange.org

**"I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples." **
- Mother Teresa